- Why Having a Lodged Kidney Stone is Like Being Very Pregnant
- Steering a Course in Marriage
- The Horror of Circumcision
- The Dilemma of the Step-Grandma
- Is Trailblazing Overrated?
- School Administration Power Trips
- The Quickest Way to Peel an Avocado
- Garden Flags – The Birth of a Collector
- How to Clean Like a Professional
- How to Get Past a Fight with Your Spouse
- Is It Safe to Thaw Meat on the Counter?
- Who We Are: The Sum of Our Experiences
- What’s That Smell? Episode Two.
- What’s That Smell?
Category Archives: Writing
Some people lead. Some people follow. I do neither. I go out and quietly do unusual things that other people eventually start doing. But they don’t do those things because I blazed a trail. Someone else eventually gets the same … Continue reading
I’m a member of Amazon’s Vine program. But for those of us lucky enough to be in this program, we don’t feel like “members”; we’re more like “the chosen ones.” Amazon posts two newsletters (catalogs, really) each month, and from … Continue reading