- Why Having a Lodged Kidney Stone is Like Being Very Pregnant
- Steering a Course in Marriage
- The Horror of Circumcision
- The Dilemma of the Step-Grandma
- Is Trailblazing Overrated?
- School Administration Power Trips
- The Quickest Way to Peel an Avocado
- Garden Flags – The Birth of a Collector
- How to Clean Like a Professional
- How to Get Past a Fight with Your Spouse
- Is It Safe to Thaw Meat on the Counter?
- Who We Are: The Sum of Our Experiences
- What’s That Smell? Episode Two.
- What’s That Smell?
Category Archives: Children
Several days ago my husband and I were at the grocery store together. As the clerk began scanning our purchases, he asked, “Do anything fun lately?” I was at a loss for words. I prefer minimal conversation from cashiers because it … Continue reading
I never thought I’d be the type. I love my husband and my kids, and I love being with them. So why would I even think about taking separate vacations? The idea germinated in January while we were in Kansas … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again. Time to test all the children in the country to comply with the No Child Left Behind Act (NCLB). In Colorado, this comes in the form of the dreaded Colorado Student Assessment Program (CSAP . … Continue reading