- Why Having a Lodged Kidney Stone is Like Being Very Pregnant
- Steering a Course in Marriage
- The Horror of Circumcision
- The Dilemma of the Step-Grandma
- Is Trailblazing Overrated?
- School Administration Power Trips
- The Quickest Way to Peel an Avocado
- Garden Flags – The Birth of a Collector
- How to Clean Like a Professional
- How to Get Past a Fight with Your Spouse
- Is It Safe to Thaw Meat on the Counter?
- Who We Are: The Sum of Our Experiences
- What’s That Smell? Episode Two.
- What’s That Smell?
Category Archives: Blogging
Just before bedtime a couple of nights ago, my husband and I sat on the bed together. He watched television and I worked on my blog. I knew he really had no interest in my blog and even thought it … Continue reading
A few days ago, I mentioned something to my husband that I had blogged about, and he admitted that he has never read my blog. This didn’t surprise me because he doesn’t really enjoy reading, and I’ve always kind of … Continue reading
After having seen the whole series (or a lot of it), have you ever watched (or rewatched) the first several episodes of Friends? Though the actors went on to develop great chemistry and the writers eventually fleshed out very vivid … Continue reading
For the past several years I’ve been telling myself, “I ought to start a blog,” because I had such an intense craving for a writing outlet. But I was always too busy or just didn’t have the energy or creative … Continue reading